Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- level transmitter
- 1 Year
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
We are successfully meeting the varied requirements of our clients by providing the best quality range of Guided Wave Radar Level Transmitter.
The SITRANS LG200 is a guided wave radar transmitter for short and medium range level, level/interface, and volume measurement of liquids and solids. It is unaffected by high temperatures, high pressures, changes in process conditions and steam.
The LG200 is ideal for both short and extended applications. It offers coaxial, single or twin rod probes, and single or twin cable probes up to 22.5 m (75 ft). The unit measures accurately in liquid or slurry applications of corrosive vapors, saturated steam, foam, high viscosity, low levels, quick fill/empty rates, and varying dielectrics and product densities.
For optimal measurement the LG200 GWR level transmitter can be mounted in existing chambers of cages. It is Ideal for retrofitting torque tube applications. Other Key applications include: hydrocarbon processing, interface/level measurement, low dielectric liquids, high temperature/pressure applications and powdered solids with high angle of repose.
- The MC2 sensor consists of 2 parallel measuring pipes, welded directly onto a flow-splitter at each end to eliminate a direct coupling to the process connectors and significantly reduce effects from external vibrations. The sensor is available in 2 material configurations, AISI 316L or Hastelloy C4 with a wide variety of process connections. The flow-splitters are welded onto a rigid sensor housing which acts as a mechanical low-pass filter.
- The enclosure is made of stainless steel AISI W 304 1.4301 with an ingress protection rating of IP67/NEMA 4. The sensor is Ex-approved EEx em [ib] IIC. The sensor can be installed (and is self draining in) both a horizontal or vertical position. The MC2 is designed for increased safety and can therefore only be connected to: MASS 6000 19" or SIFLOW FC070 Ex standard versions which have to be remote mounted in the safe area. For all non-hazardous applications the complete MASS 6000 transmitter program can be used, though only remote mounted.
- Hydrocarbon processing
- Interface/level measurement
- Low dielectric liquids
- High temperature/pressure applications
- Powdered solids with high angle of repose