Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1 INR/Unit
- 2.7 Kilograms (kg)
- Graphic Recorders
- 1 Year
- 50/60 Hertz (HZ)
- 100 to 240 Volt (v)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
Product DescriptionBacked by rich industry experience and market understanding, we are involved in offering a wide array of Minitrend Graphic Recorders to our valued patrons.
- 10/100 Ethernet (DHCP), Web, Email
- FTP, TCP/IP and RS485 Modbus Protocol
- Modbus Master and Slave (option)
- USB ports for keyboard and mouse
- On-board non-volatile internal memory -up to 4GB
- Removable Secure Digital (SD) card and USB storage
- No moving parts - all solid state Flash memory
Security Stringent - Total Data integrity:
- Password Protection - 21CFR Part 11
- ESS - Extended Security System
- Password Network Synchronisation
- Honeywells Minitrend GR recorder provides flexible electronic data acquisition and recording in a high functionality DIN standard 144 mm format recorder.
- Up to 16 Analogue inputs with at least 256MB standard of available on-board memory plus additional removable storage media.
- The Minitrend GR uses a digital colour TFT LCD screen to provide easy to read displays with wide viewing angles for the best all around data viewing.
- The touch screen operator interface provides fast, easy access to the recorder menus making set up and data analysis quick and efficient. Navigation through the menus and text entry are direct and intuitive.
- High Resolution Colour Active TFT -with more than 256,000 colours makes it easy to interpret process data and take action with the intuitive bar charts, digital values, trends or customised displays.
- A screen saver function can be set from 1 to 720 minutes to extend the life of the backlight.
- Touch Screen -the heavy duty durable touch screen provides easy data entry and rapid navigation though the menus.
- Help Files -A complete contextual help system can be accessed and visualised on the screen of the recorder
- Ethernet Connectivity -the Ethernet (DHCP standard) connection, with support for various protocols, provides unlimited connectivity to local area networks (LANs)
- The standard Ethernet interface makes networking of the recorder to a LAN or the world wide web fast and convenient
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) automatically acquires the settings (IP address) for network communications from a DHCP server
- RS485 Modbus -the RS485 connection allows process data to be transferred to other devices, or to record data received in MODBUS RTU protocol (slave mode only)
- Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) -The recorder can be synchronized over the ethernet network via a SNTP client or synchronise other recorders via a Server
- Web Server -with the recorder connected to a LAN, all process variables, alarm and messages can be viewed from an internet browser; values are automatically refreshed
- The recorder can communicate with up to 32 slave devices on both RS485 and/or Ethernet at a maximum poll rate of 1 second (slowest 1 hour), with each slave up to 8 transactions can be performed where a transaction can be retrieving 1 or more registers from a slave or sending one or more Pens to a slave
- Extends the user interface of the recorder onto the desktop PC
- Providing remote viewing of the unit
- launched from a web browser
- Full remote control is
- available as an option
- Compatible with Microsoft
- Internet explorer 6 and higher