Most Popular Products
Honeywell DC1010 Digital PID Controller
Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 1 Year
- digital controller
- 0 to 50 Celsius (oC)
- 100 to 240 Volt (v)
- 50/60 Hertz (HZ)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Easy to Configure
- Different configuration levels provide easy access to parameters.
- Various Control Algorithm
- Several different algorithms are available as follows
- PID or ON/OFF Control
- Heat/Cool Control with 2 PID sets
- Motor Position Control (without slidewire feedback)
- Auto-Tuning Capability
- Advanced auto-tuning function calculates the optimized PID values for your specific control system.
- Plastic Processing
- Package Machinery
- Painting and coating
- Semiconductor packaging / Testing
Dual Display and Bar graph:
- Two large 4 digits display PV, SP and configuration parameters.
- One 10 LED bar-graph displays the control output (MV)
- Up to 8 LEDs display the status of the different outputs (Control, Alarm) and also provide indication of the Auto/Manual and programmer states.
- Two programs are available with a maximum of 8 segments.
- The 2 programs can be linked together and perform as a single 16 segment program.
Extended Alarm Capability:
- Up to three different alarm outputs are available per instrument and 17 kinds of event modes can be assigned to each of alarm output.
- RS232 or RS485 (with ASC II & Modbus
- RTU Protocol) is optionally available with a maximum communication speed of 38400 bps.
IP65 Front Face Protection:
- IP65 rated front face permits use in applications where it may be subjected to moisture, dust conditions.
- Remote Setpoint Capability
- The setpoint can be defined from a remote PLC or other controller.
Manual & Automatic Modes:
- The control mode can be switched between Automatic and manual by clicking A/M key
- The A/M key is available with DC1020, DC1030 and DC1040
Global Approvals - CE & cUL:
- All models are CE certified as a standard, and UL approved version for all models are available optionally.
- A 4-digit security code prevents any unauthorized changes of parameters or configurations.
- Parameters can be hidden to user to prevent any mis configuration of the unit.
- Over 10 under DC500V megger between input terminal and case(ground)
- Over 10 under DC500V megger between output terminal and case(ground)
- 1000V AC 50/60Hz for 1min across input terminal and case(ground)
- 1500V AC 50/60Hz for 1min across output terminal and case(ground)