Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- pressure transmitter
- 8.3 Pound (lb)
- 1 Year
- 10.8 to 42.4 Volt (v)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 3-4 Days
Str800 Remote Diaphragm Pressure Transmitters
Best in Class Transmitter:
- Automatic static pressure & temperature compensation
- Multiple local display capabilities
- External zero, span, & configuration capability
- Polarity insensitive electrical connections
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostic capabilities
- Integral Dual Seal design for highest safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- World class over pressure protection
- Full compliance with SIL 2/3 requirements
- Modular design characteristics
- Available with 15-year warranty
Typical Diaphragm Seal applications:
- High Process Temperatures
- Viscous or Suspended Solids
- Highly Corrosive Process Materials
- Sanitary Applications
- Applications with Hydrogen Permeation Possibilities
- Level Applications with Maintenance Intensive Wet Legs
- Applications requiring remote Transmitter Mounting
- Tank Applications with Density or Interface Measurements
- Honeywell Digitally Enhanced (DE)
- HART (version 7.0)
- Foundation TM Fieldbus
- The SmartLine family of gauge pressure, differential pressure, and absolute pressure transmitters is designed around a high-performance piezo-resistive sensor.
- This one sensor actually integrates multiple sensors linking process pressure measurement with on-board static pressure (DP Models)
- Temperature compensation measurements resulting in the best total performance available.
- This level of performance allows the ST 800 to replace virtually any competitive transmitter available today.
- The ST 800 modular design accommodates a basic alphanumeric LCD display or a unique advanced graphics
- LCD display with many unparalleled features.
Advanced Graphics LCD Display:
- Modular (may be added or removed in the field)
- 0, 90, 180, & 270 degree position adjustments
- Standard and custom measurement units available.
- Up to eight display screens with 3 formats are possible (Large PV with Bar Graph or PV with Trend Graph)
- Configurable screen rotation timing
- Display Square Root capabilities may be set separately from the 4-20mA dc output signal
- Unique Health Watch indication provides instant visibility of diagnostics
- Multiple language capability. (EN, GE, FR, IT, SP, RU, TR, CN, JP)
Integral Three Button Configuration Option:
- Suitable for all electrical and environmental requirements,
- SmartLine offers the ability to configure the transmitter and display via three externally accessible buttons when either display option is selected.
- Zero/span capabilities are also optionally available via these buttons with or without selection of a display option.