Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1 INR/Unit
- pressure transmitter
- 10.8 to 42.4 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 3-4 Days
Smartline Absolute Pressure Transmitter
Best in Class Features:
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Easy tuse and intuitive display capabilities
- Intuitive external zero, span, & configuration capability
- On-board diagnostic capabilities
- Integral Dual Seal design for safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- Full compliance tSIL 2/3 requirements as a standard.
- Configurable (HART only) and standard (Pa, KPa, MPa, KGcm2, Torr, ATM, inH 2 O, mH 2 O, bar, mbar, in H2O, inHG, FTH 2 O, mmH 2 O, mm HG, & psi) measurement units
- Modular (may be added or removed in the field)
- Supports HART protocol variant Write protect Indication
- Built in Basic Device Configuration through Internal or
- External Buttons-Range/Engineering Unit/Loop Test/Loop Calibration/Zero /Span Setting
- The SmartLine family pressure transmitters are designed
- around a high performance piezo-resistive sensor
- This one sensor actually integrates multiple sensors linking process pressure measurement with on-board static pressure (DP Models) and temperature compensation measurements
- SmartLine transmitters all offer digitally accessible diagnostics which aid in providing advanced warning of possible failure events minimizing unplanned shutdowns, providing lower overall operational costs
- SmartLine communications protocols all meet the most current published standards for HART.
- All ST 700 units are Experion tested to provide the highest level of compatibility assurance
External two button option for zero/span setting:
- Suitable for all electrical and environmental requirements,
- Smart Line offers the ability to configure the transmitter and display, for all basic parameters, via two externally accessible buttons when a display option is selected.
- Zero/span capabilities are also optionally available via two external buttons with or without selection of the display option.
- The Standard display has two buttons that can be used for
- Basic configuration such as re ranging, PV Engineering unit setting, Zero/Span settings, Loop testing and calibration functions
Hand Held Configuration:
- Smart Line transmitters feature two-way communication and configuration capability between the operator and the transmitter
- This is accomplished via Honey wells field-rated
- Multiple Communication Configurator (MCT404).
- The MCT404 is capable of field configuring DE and HART
- Devices and can also be ordered for use in intrinsically safe environments.
- All Honeywell transmitters are designed and tested for compliance with the offered communication protocols and are designed to operate with any properly validated hand held configuration device.