Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 2 to 10 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
- Modutrol IV Motor
- -40 to 66 Celsius (oC)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Replaces M744S,T,Y and M745S,T,Y Motors.
- M7261, M7274, M7281, M7284, and M7294 are non-spring return motors; M7272, M7282, M7285, and M7286 are spring return motors.
- Oil immersed motor and gear train for reliable performance and long life.
- Wiring box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
- Actuator motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac.
- Models available with factory installed transformer or an internal transformer can be field added.
- Quick connect terminals standard screw terminal adapter available.
- Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is standard with replacement motors.
- Nominal timing of 30 seconds for 90° stroke and 60 seconds for 160° stroke.
- Valve and damper linkages, explosion-proof housing, and auxiliary switches available as accessories.
- Spring return motors are rated for 25 lb.-in. and 60 lb.-in torque.
- Non-spring return motors are rated for 35 lb.-in.
- 75 lb.-in., 150 lb.-in., and 300 lb.-in. torque.
- Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
- Models available with 4 to 20 mA input signal.
- Models available with 2 to 10 Vdc input signal.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- The Series 72 Modutrol IV Motors are used to control dampers and valves.
- The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper
- Valve at any point between open and closed.
- 198162AA Internal Transformer 120/208/240 Vac 50/60 Hz primary, 24 Vac secondary.
- 198162EA Internal Transformer; 120 Vac 50/60 Hz primary, 24 Vac secondary.
- 198162GA Internal Transformer; 220 Vac 50/60 Hz primary, 24 Vac secondary.
- 198162JA Internal Transformer; 24 Vac 50/60 Hz primary, 24 Vac secondary (for electrical isolation).
- 220736A Internal Auxiliary Switch Kit; one switch, can be field-installed on TRADELINE models.
- 220736B Internal Auxiliary Switch Kit; two switches, can be field-installed on TRADELINE models.
- 220738A Adapter Bracket raises motor shaft height by 19 mm to match that of previous Modutrol Motor models.
- 220741A Screw Terminal Adapter converts the standard quick-connect terminals to screw terminals.
- 221455A Infinitely Adjustable Crank Arm, can rotate through downward position and clear motor base without requiring an adapter bracket.
- 4074ERU Weatherproofing Kit provides NEMA 3 rating for Modutrol IV Motors mounted in position other than upright.
- 4074EZE Bag Assembly with parts that can provide CE compliance.
- Use the following guidelines for proper motor mounting:
- Always install motors with the crankshaft horizontal.
- Mounting flanges extending from motor housing base are drilled for 1/4 inch (6.4 mm) machine screws or bolts.
- Non-Spring Return Motors are shipped from the factory in the closed position (at the counterclockwise rotation limit, as viewed from the motor power end).
- Spring Return Motors are shipped from the factory in their normal position.
- Normally closed models are shipped at the counterclockwise rotation limit, as viewed from the motor power end.
- Normally open models are shipped at the clockwise rotation limit, as viewed from the motor power end.