Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1 INR/Unit
- temperature transmitters
- 1 Year
- -20 to +70 Celsius (oC)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Built in Galvanic Isolation
- Dual Compartment Housing
- Sensor Break detection
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostic capabilities
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements.
- Available with 3-year warranty
- Supports Namur 89 Wire break
Lower Cost of Ownership:
- Universal input
- Basic digital display capabilities
- Modular construction
- External zero, span, & configuration capability
- Polarity insensitive loop wiring
- 4-20 mA dc
- Hart (version 7.0)
- All transmitters are available with the above listed communications protocols.
- The SmartLine Temperature transmitter is designed and manufactured to deliver very high performance across varying ambient temperature.
- To help contain maintenance & inventory costs, all STT 750 transmitters are modular in design supporting the users ability to replace Temperature boards, add indicators or change electronic modules without affecting overall
performance or approval body certifications.
- Each Temperature board is uniquely characterized to provide in-tolerance performance over a wide range of application variations in temperature and due to the Honeywell advanced interface, electronic modules may be swapped with any electronics module without losing in-tolerance performance characteristics
Integral Three Button Configuration Option:
- Suitable for all electrical and environmental requirements, SmartLine offers the ability to configure the transmitter and display via three externally accessible buttons when either display option is selected.
- Zero/span capabilities are also optionally available via these buttons with or without the selection of a display option.
Hand Held Configuration:
- SmartLine transmitters feature two-way communication and configuration capability between the operator and the transmitter.
- This is accomplished via Honeywells field-rated Multiple Communication Configuration.
- The Honeywell Handheld MC Toolkit is capable of field configuring Hart Devices and can also be ordered for use in intrinsically safe environments.
- All Honeywell transmitters are designed and tested for compliance with the offered communication protocols and are designed to operate with any properly validated handheld configuration device
Personal Computer Configuration:
- Field Device Manager (FDM) Software and FDM Express are also available for managing HART device configurations
- SmartLine transmitters all offer digitally accessible diagnostics which aid in providing advanced warning of possible failure events minimizing unplanned shutdowns, providing lower overall operational costs.
- SmartLine communications protocols all meet the most current published standards for HART
- Replace Temperature/Terminal board/Lightning protection
- Replace electronics/comms modules
- Add or remove integral indicators
- Add or remove external configuration buttons