Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1 INR/Unit
- Pressure Transmitter
- 10-30 Volt (v)
- -30 - +105 Celsius (oC)
- 1 Year
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Fluid-filled system for temperature stability
- Mercury filling volume: ME0 (30mm3); ME1, ME2, ME3 (40mm3)
- 1/2-20UNF, M18x1.5 standard threads; other types available on request
- Autozero function on board / external option
- Drift Autocompensation function (SP version)
- Standard diaphragm is 15-5 PH stainless steel with GTP+ coating
- 17-7 PH corrugated diaphragm with GTP+ coating for ranges below 100 bar-1500 psi
- GTP+ (advanced protection) Coating with high resistance against corrosion, abrasion and high temperature
- All signal variations in the absence of pressure can be eliminated by using the Autozero function.
- This function is activated by closing a magnetic contact located on the transmitter housing.
- The procedure is permitted only with pressure at zero.
- The Autozero function is activated through a magnetic contact (external magnet supplied with the sensor).
- See the manual for a complete Autozero function explanation.
- Thanks to internal self-compensation, the MSP series transmitter cancels the effect of pressure signal variation caused by variation of Melt temperature.
- This reduces at the minimum the read error caused by heating of the filling fluid (typical of all sensors built with filled technology).
- The diagram shows the optimum ratio between the load and supply voltage of the 4...20mA transmitter.
- For a correct use, choose any combination of load resistance and supply voltage, in the shaded area.
- Melt pressure transmitter with type J thermocouple, 4...20mA output, 6-pin connector, 1/2-20UNF thread, 700 bar full scale, 0,5% accuracy class, 153 mm (6) rigid stem, 457mm (18) flexible capillary.
- Melt pressure transmitter autocompensated version, rigid stem, 4...20mA output, 6-pin connector, 1/2-20UNF thread, 3000 psi full scale, 0,5% accuracy class, 153 mm (6) rigid stem.
- Item Code: ME-Series