Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1 INR/Unit
- 10-30 Volt (v)
- 80-120 Grams (g)
- Stainless steel
- 1 Year
- Pressure Transmitter
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
KS transmitters are based on film sensing element deposited on stainless steel diaphragm. Thanks to the latest state of the art SMD electronics and compact all stanless steel construction, these products are extremely robust and reliable, with SIL2 certification supplied as standard. KS transmitters are suitable for all industrial applications, specially on hydraulics (presses, pumps, power pack, fluid power, etc.) with severe conditions usually with high level of shock, vibration, and pressure and temperature peaks. This symbol present on the product label stands for further indications on product manual. For correct and safe installation, follow the instructions and observe the warnings contained in this manual. No hazards shall arise by any reasonably foreseeable misuse in a way not intended, and not described in this manual.
- Many industrial applications, especially in hydraulics, could present dangerous phenomena like cavitation, liquid hammer
- Pressure peaks due for example to pumps start and stop or fast closing of a valve.
- These phenomena can be harmful to the transducer.
- The KS series, upon request, is available with an integrated pressure snubber which hole, eliminates these harmful peaks, to protect the transducer.
- Contact Gefran to request the version with pressure snubber