Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- pressure transmitter
- 10.8 to 42.4 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
- -20 to +70 Celsius (oC)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 3-4 Days
Dual Head And Inline Gauge Pressure Transmitters
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Easy to use and intuitive display capabilities
- Intuitive External zero & span capability
- On-board diagnostic capabilities
- Integral Dual Seal design for safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements as a standard
- The Smart Line family pressure transmitters are designed around a high performance piezo-resistive sensor
- This one sensor actually integrates multiple sensors linking process pressure measurement with on-board static pressure (GP Models) and temperature compensation measurements
Stamdard LCD Display Features:
- Modular (may be added or removed in the field)
- Supports HART protocol variant
- 0, 90,180, & 270 degree position adjustments
- Configurable (HART only) and standard (Pa, KPa, MPa, KGcm2, Torr, ATM, inH2O, mH2O, bar, mbar, inH2O, inHG, FTH2O, mmH2O, mm HG, & psi) measurement units
- 2 Lines 6 digits PV (9.95H x 4.20W mm) 8 Characters
- Square root output indication (âˆš) and Write protect Indication
- Built in Basic Device Configuration through Internal or
- External Buttons “ Range/Engineering Unit/Loop Test /Loop Calibration/Zero /Span Setting
- Smart Line communications protocols all meet the most current published standards for HART.
- All ST 700 units are Experion tested to provide the highest level of compatibility assurance
- Smart Line transmitters feature two-way communication and configuration capability between the operator and the transmitter.
- This is accomplished via Honey wells field-rated
- Multiple Communication Configurator (MCT404).
- The MCT404 is capable of field configuring HART Devices and can also be ordered for use in intrinsically safe environments.
- All Honeywell transmitters are designed and tested for compliance with the offered communication protocols and are designed to operate with any properly validated hand held configuration device.
- To help contain maintenance & inventory costs, all ST 700 transmitters are modular in design supporting the users ability to replace meter bodies, standard displays or electronic modules without affecting overall performance.
- Each meter body is uniquely characterized to provide intolerance performance over a wide range of application variations in temperature and pressure.