Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 8.3 Pound (lb)
- 1 Year
- -20 to +70 Celsius (oC)
- Pressure Transmitters
- 10.8 to 42.4 Volt (v)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 3-4 Days
Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Automatic static pressure & temperature compensation
- Response times as fast as 100ms
- Easy to use and intuitive display capabilities
- Intuitive External Zero, Span and configuration
- On-board diagnostic capabilities
- Integral Dual Seal design for highest safety based on ANSI/NFPA 70-202 and ANSI/ISA 12.27.0
- World class overpressure protection
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements.
Standard LCD Display Features:
- Modular (may be added or removed in the field)
- Supports HART protocol variant
- 0, 90,180, & 270 degree position adjustments
- Configurable (HART only) and standard (Pa, KPa, MPa, KGcm2, Torr, ATM, inH2O, mH2O, bar, mbar, inH2O, inHG, FTH2O, mmH2O, mm HG, & psi) measurement units.
- Supports Flow engineering units
- 2 Lines 6 digits PV (9.95H x 4.20W mm) 8 Characters
- Square root output indication (âˆš) and Write Protect
- Built-in Basic Device Configuration through Internal or
- External Buttons-Range/Engineering Unit/Loop Test /Loop Calibration/Zero /Span Setting
- Smart Line transmitters all offer digitally accessible diagnostics which aid in providing advanced warning of possible failure events minimizing unplanned shutdowns, providing lower overall operational costs
- Smart Line communications protocols all meet the most current published standards for Hart
- All ST 700 units are Experion tested to provide the highest level of compatibility assurance
External Two Button Configuration Option:
- Suitable for all electrical and environmental requirements,
- Smart Line offers the ability to configure the transmitter and display, for all basic parameters, via two externally accessible buttons when a display option is selected.
- Zero/span capabilities are also optionally available via two external buttons with or without the selection of the display option.
- The Standard display has two buttons that can be used for Basic configuration such as re ranging
- PV Engineering unit setting, Zero/Span settings, Loop testing and calibration functions.
- Smart Line transmitters feature two-way communication and configuration capability between the operator and the transmitter
- This is accomplished via Honey wells field-rated
- Multiple Communication Configurator (MCT404)
- The MCT404 is capable of field configuring HART Devices and can also be ordered for use in intrinsically safe environments
- All Honeywell transmitters are designed and tested for compliance with the offered communication protocols and are designed to operate with any properly validated hand held configuration device.