Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 1 Year
- flow meter
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
The Diaphragm Gas Meter with the distance between the bosses of 152mm is designed for measurement of gas supplied to domestic housing etc, where maximum consumption of gas is equivalent to 6m3/h of air of density of 1,2 kg/m3. A pulse plug with a lead is supplied. The meter is fitted with a test point.
The gas meters can be used for measurement of Natural Gas &LPG.
- Manufactured by BS EN ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- MID approval G4-UG -4P to G16P and G1.6-UGPBS to G16PBS
- G1.6 to G6 Fireproof up to 650°C @ 100mbar according to EN1359
- Diaphragm gas meters, for natural gas, propane and butane, max pressure 500 mbar
- Meters read in cubic metres