Price And Quantity
- 1 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 1 Year
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
âNEâ Make By Pass Rotameter as designed for measurement of flow rate of Liquid and gases in 2â NB or higher Size pipe sine. The complete assembly consist of carrier rings [orifice Flanges], orifice Plate, by-pass piping with Isolation valves & a Rotameter as indicator. The orifice plate is design on IS of BS specification.
These meters are selected for low cost measurement of high flow rates generally in the 2â and larger sizes. It provides linear measurements of fluid in conjunction with an orifice plate in the main line. The Rotameter is modified to include a range orifice which is sized so that the flow through the meter at the maximum pressure drops across the orifice plate in necessary to lift the float to the maximum position. Hence the flow through the range orifice is proportional to the instantaneous flow through the main orifice and so the bypass Rotameter measure main line flow.
- Easy to maintain
- On-line installation
- Very low cost
- Accessories: High & low flow Alarm solution
MOC (Material of Construction):
- Orifice Plate: S S 316 Or PVC Or Teflon
- Carrier Ring: S S 316 Or Mild Steel Or P P Or PVC
- Pipe line: S S 316 Or G I (M.S) Or PVC
- Wetted parts of Rota meter: S S 316 Or Mild Steel Or Teflon Lined, P.P.
Size Maxi Flow Rate In:
- 25 NB 10 M3/hr
- 50 NB 20 M3/Hr
- 80 NB 36 M3/Hr
- 100 NB 115 M3/Hr
- 125 NB 125 M3/Hr
- 150 NB 210 M3/Hr
- 200 NB 320 M3/Hr
- 250 NB 550 M3/Hr
- 300 NB 880 M3/Hr
Data Required for Offer:
- Service Name of fluid , Sp. Gr of Fluid at Operating Condition , Viscosity of Fluid at Operating Condition
- Operating Temperature, Operation Pressure , Material of construction, Main Pipe Lineâs ID , Flanges size & Details, Range i.e. maxi & min.
- Flow rate Measuring, We reserve the right to modify the design & specification without any notice