5kva Servo Stabilizer
- Servo Voltage Stabilizers are virtually required at all such places where controlled and constant voltage is one of the most important ingredients. Like Hospitals, Laboratories, various life saving & testing equipments, pharmaceuticals, Research Institute.
Sakthi Servo Voltage Stablizer essentially employs a Solid-State circuit, which controls the Servo Motor. The motor is mechanically coupled to the arm of a continuously variable Auto Transformer (Variac) that feeds to the primary of a series control Buck-Boost transformer. The stabilizer output voltage is compared with the reference voltage and the resultant error signal controls the Servo Motor providing true proportional control systems rather than On/off circuits.
Widely accepted design to suit various conditions. All the phase/s are independently sensed & corrected. Suitable for both balanced/ unbalanced loading & incoming voltage.
- Fully Solid State Control Circuit for High Reliability, Synchronous motor drive for high reliability
- Excellent Regulations as high as + - 1 %, Use of Professional Grade IC''s for better stability
- Zero Wave Form Distortion, Plug in type PCB with Gold Plated fingers for better contacts
- High Efficiency, Rugged Construction with Low No Load Losses
- Auto - Manual Operation Facility through selector switch, Volts adjust to set / adjust required voltages
- Increase / Decrease switch to control output voltages in Manual Mode, Voltmeters to read Input / Output voltages through Selector switch
- Indications: Output On, Input High/Low, Output Cutoff, Suitable Input / Output connection provision is provided
- Cyclic & Routine Test done on every unit, 110 V Output can also be supplied
- Over - Under Voltage Cutoff Protection through Contactor, Overload / Short Circuit protection through MCB/MCCB, Digital Voltmeter / Am-Meter