2 kVA Single Phase Servo Stabilizer Air Cooled offered comprise highly functional Voltage Stabilisers that are designed using latest technology support so as to provide for optimum functional usage. Single Stabilisers find extensive usage in controlling voltage fluctuations using solid state electronic circuitry. Being single phase stabilisers, these function as automatic line voltage corrector that use synchronous motor that provides for optimum functional usage.
- High efficiency Fast response.
- Wide input voltage range trip conditions.
- 99.99% failure proof control circuit.
- No over under, shoots and hunting.
- Less active component avoids failure ratings.
- Special electronic circuit to operate on gensets.
- No effect of power factor and frequency variations
- Voltage at speed related to rate of fluctuations and avoids oscillations hunting In ac motor drive.
- Variable speed high torque ac servo motor proportionally controls corrections.
- Separate isolated PCB for triac switching for motor.
- Input and Output Low/high Voltage protection.
- Phase rotation/single phasing preventer.
- Input protection using Fuse/ mcb.
- Output overload protection